1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Score the skin of 2 duck breast and pan fry the breast skin side down for 5- 8 minutes until the fat starts to run out.
3. Flip them and Oven cook for 15 minutes with the skin side up.
Next prepare the puree.
4. Simmer sweet potatoes, that you have peeled and cut into large dice for 15 minutes until they just beginning to soften. Drain and mash to make a rough puree with a potato masher.
5. Prepare 1 stalk of leeks, trimmed and sliced into 1" rounds.
6. A 1" piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated.
7. Heat Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a saucepan and fry the fresh root ginger, the zest and juice from an orange, crushed garlic and a pinch of cloves. Cook for 1 - 2 minutes without browning.
8. Add the sweet potato mixture and leeks and then saute.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Cut the duck breasts into thin slices and fan them out onto a bed of the leek puree.