1. Cut the Gruyere and Emmenthal cheese to fit in a food processor.
2. Shred the cheeses in a food processor with the shred tool attached.
3. To the cheese add 1 tablespoon of flour and stir.
4. Cut a loaf of crusty French bread into 1" cubes.
5. Rub the inside of a heavy pot with a crushed garlic clove.
6. Pour white wine, kirsh and lemon juice to the pot.
7. Heat over a medium heat flame until the wine is hot but not boiling.
8. Add handfuls of cheese, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until cheese is melted and the cheese/wine mixture has the appearance of a light creamy sauce.
9. Add nutmeg and white pepper to taste.
10. Remove the pot and place on a fondue stand surrounded by bread and vegetables.