1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In heavy 2 qt saucepan combine jellied cranberry sauce, dry white wine and lemon juice.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until cranberry sauce melts and mixture is smooth.
4. Rinse hens in cold water and pat dry.
5. Sprinkle the cavities with salt and pepper and a few rosemary sprigs.
6. Close the cavities and secure with wooden toothpicks and a sprigs of rosemary.
7. Place hens, breast side up in a lightly greased shallow pan.
When handling raw poultry make sure you wash your hands to prevent the spread of bacteria.
8. Next brush the hens with the cranberry mixture, coating all sides.
9. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes, basting frequently with the cranberry sauce.