1. In a stand mixer with a flat beater attached add flour and salt.
2. Set the mixer to stir and mix briefly.
3. Add eggs and mix until the dough forms into a ball.
4. Remove the dough and wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes before working with it.
5. When the dough has properly rested cut it into 4 equal pieces and flatten each piece slightly.
6. Attach the pasta roller to your standing mixer start to work your dough through one piece at a time.
7. While running the dough through, fold it into thirds to make the edges even.
8. Repeat this fold and run through the roller processes 3 to 4 more times.
9. Run the dough through without folding once, this will help make the dough more consistent and elastic.
10. Run the dough through each level ñfrom 1 to 9. This will give the dough a toothsome texture.
11. Once the dough is thoroughly worked and flattened out you can attach your desired pasta cutting tool.
12. Set to speed 4 and run the sheet of dough through the cutter.
13. Lay the cut pasta down and sprinkle with flour giving it a little toss to coat.