1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, over medium heat, combine cornstarch with milk, broth, salt, garlic powder and pepper
3. Bring this mixture to boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat and stir in grated Parmesan cheese, dry white wine, mushrooms, pimiento, cooked turkey, and spaghetti, cooked according to package directions and drained.
5. Pour this mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish.
6. Top with some more parmesan cheese and sliced almonds.
7. Bake in a preheated 375 F oven for 25 minutes or until mixture bubbles and top is browned.
8. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.