1. Melt butter in a large skillet.
2. Add thawed pearl onions and cook, stirring, until they brown.
3. Add balsamic vinegar, thyme, salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring until the onions are glazed.
4. Blanch the trimmed green beans in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender about 5 minutes.
5. Drain and add to the skillet with the onions and toss to coat.
6. Add another splash of balsamic and season with salt and pepper.
7. Off the heat, finish the green beans and onions with a splash of Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil.