1. Using a food processor, grate potatoes and onion into a large mixing bowl.
2. Squeeze the mixture tightly between your hands to release excess water and return the potatoes and onion to a bowl.
3. To the potato mixture add flour, egg, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
4. Next in a large heavy skillet, heat Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat.
5. Using your hands or a spoon, put about 2 tablespoons per pancake into the skillet.
6. Cook each pancake for 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes or until golden brown, crisp and cooked through.